Wednesday, July 15, 2015

April 6, 2015 Duck Dynasty - Willie's Road House


Nothing much to say about this except that I saw signs on the road mentioning Willie's Road House restaurant...owned by the famous family.  I just had to stop.   No, I've never watched the TV show.  However, I was a big fan of young Sadie and her partner on Dancing with the Stars a while back.  She was absolutely adorable and a great dancer!  She made it all the way to the finals.

I didn't expect to see Sadie at the restaurant, but I was curious about the restaurant and what they offered.  The sandwiches were HUGE, it was a typical hamburger type place...with a gift shop FULL of Duck Dynasty chatch-key stuff...

I splurged on a red, white and blue bandanna and back on the road.  The sandwich was nothing to write home about either...not sure I would stop again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!