Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Working on being a better "Blogger"

Well, I've added a few new friends emails to my list of people that will get updates of my blog posts.

What I've learned in these past couple of months since I resigned from my job in Illinois, is that I have a lot of things I like to do and not enough time to do them!

My intention was to write and post as I traveled.  I quickly learned that it wasn't possible, because every where I went I was visiting with friends and family.  AND I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT AND DIDN'T WANT TO BREAK AWAY TO WRITE.

I did manage to write a few posts so you'll have to check them out if you're curious and have time.

So now that I'm in Rhode Island and I have some quiet time, I'm going to refer to my journal and my picture libraries and recap my travels and share them here.

I like this a lot better than Facebook.  I prefer to share these thoughts and travels with a smaller group...so thanks for following along with me.  You have a choice to check out what I post or not.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you as we drive home over Vail pass where it's snowing, 33 degrees and they are riding their snow mobiles! A good thing in your coach, you have all your clothes with you!! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome!