Sunday, May 17, 2015

April 13, 2015

After previewing the new Apple watch at the downtown Apple store in San Francisco, I decided it would be fun to take a ride on a cable car.  It was a gorgeous day and what better way to get a view of the city.  I rode from the business district across town and over to Fisherman's Wharf - and back!  I got off at Union Square on my way back to sit in the sunshine and people watch.
Happy Birthday to me!
As you enter Union Square there is a heart at each entrance to the square with these pictures and words:












Union Square  
I sat in the sunshine for about an hour, watching people go by.

Another "heart" with a picture of the beautiful bay.

Union Square



Tim and I met for dinner...what a treat - Top of the Mark with my son!  

Our dinner view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!