Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Old Friends are Best Friends! Norristown, PA - March 30, 2015

Girlfriends
















After spending time in Rhode Island and New Jersey, my travels took me to Norristown, Pennsylvania.  My friend of 40+ years (geez, am I that old?) Marylou and her husband Ed were my hosts.

Marylou and I celebrated my birthday with a yummy lunch one afternoon.  I was anxious to see her daughter's Natalie and Jennifer.

Jennifer invited us to dinner Monday night.  It was fun to see the boys.  Ben and Sam are really growing up!

LtoR:  Sam, Ben, Mark, Jennifer, Ed, Marylou

I learned a few things from Ben and Sam.  First of all, Facebook is for old people.  Kids in high school don't do Facebook! I asked them what do they do?  And I was told Instagram or Twitter!  I met Jennifer when she was just about 4-5 years old and it made my heart sing to visit with her and her wonderful family.  I was invited to attend their bible study also, at their church and I enjoyed that as well.

Marylou's youngest daughter, Natalie also lives nearby and we had a fun visit with her and her 3 beautiful children.  Jackson, Molly and Evie.  Evie and I were quick friends - what an adorable little girl!

Here are pictures of Natalie's children.

Evie, jumped in my arms at one point and said I LOVE YOU!  Adorable...just adorable!  



Molly and Jackson....beautiful children!




Can't forget the newest member of the family - the Vizsla puppy!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!