Saturday, April 18, 2015

Grandpa Bill and Aunt Pat meet Baby Elle






When I planned my drive across to Rhode Island, I planned on driving as far as my niece, Nikki's home, in Pennsylvania.  I wanted to stop and visit with her and see her home and meet her newborn baby girl.

My sister Robin and her husband Bill heard my plans and decided to drive from NJ to Pennsylvania to meet me there and enjoy a visit as well.  I was thrilled when I heard that they would also be there.  We arranged a room at the local Holiday Inn.

Bill hadn't met Elle Jane yet so this would be a first meet for him.   I arrived in time for dinner and had fun sitting with Jack putting together a puzzle.



Sunday morning we all met for breakfast before I was going to continue my drive east to Rhode Island.




What a fun breakfast and fun visit with my sister and Bill.  Bill and Jack took a little walk around the restaurant.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!