Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Final Work Day in Illinois - March 13, 2015

Well, here's the office gang ~
And the cake ~

It's been an interesting 1.5 years with Corporate Compliance and Risk.  My buddy during this time was Toni McDonnell.  She'd been working with Peggy King for many years.  Harry Jones, pictured on the right, was my immediate manager.  On the extreme left, Marilyn Tarrant, worked for Harry and I supported her as well.

Sitting behind me were auditors Dora Sirakova, Nadine Walker, Bo Sirakova, Kay Rovner, and Leonila Reyes.  Sitting across from me was Risk Manager, Jen Halliday.  Next to Jen was Michelle Odigie.  On the other side of the office sat auditors Lynn Banks, Elisha Juhiaz, Para legal Megan Gibson, Risk Director, Joe Anderson,  auditor April Calamese, and program manager Paulina Velasco.

We had a lovely gathering about 2 pm with cake and many well wishes!  I turned in my badge and key and walked out the door about 3:15.  Good byes are always sad...but I was very excited to be moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!