Sunday, August 14, 2016

Casey Farm and a Tomato Taste!



Saturday mornings all spring, summer, and fall Casey Farmer's Market is open for business - and it's a GREAT farmer's market.  Fresh veggies, baked goodies, fish/meat and local craftsmen.

Often there is local entertainment, too!  These guys were fun, taking requests from shoppers.

 Here's what the taste of tomatoes looked like yesterday.  All for $1.00 to enjoy!







 So many tomatoes!  So many choices...



I'm loving watermelon this summer...and this mix caught my eye!   Gonna make it soon!



Some yummy granola, too!



This fried green tomato was AMAZING!  I wanted seconds and thirds...









Some COLD brew was very welcome to taste, too!



I wasn't so crazy about the fish...


Haven't been a fan of pickled tomatoes...I like the REAL flavor too much - but a nice option to try.



I could have made a meal of this one with goat cheese...missed snapping a pic of the end product but wanted the little recipe.


Olga's treat was yummy!



This was very, very good!






I walked away from both of these treats wondering where I could buy MORE, MORE, MORE!



This was a delicious experience!  Walking away all I could think of was...will they plan a taste of corn, taste of beets, taste of ... aNyTHIng!  Bring it on Casey Farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!