Saturday, November 7, 2015

On The Road Again...



It's been a long dry spell for me and my Blog.  Boo-Hoo.

Started way back in June.  Computer issues.  Non-stop.  Just ended with a SECOND restore to my MacBook Air.  Complete wipe of my hard drive...twice.  Almost didn't make it.  Not sure what that would mean but - GIVE ME A BREAK!

So much to say now and catch up on.

Left Illinois in the big bus today at about 2:30 pm.  Arrived in Effingham, Illinois (about 200+miles) about 6:30.  Nice ride, clear skies, sunshine - and early darkness!

I'm back.  Stay tuned...tomorrow heading to Tennessee.  Then Alabama and final stop where the bus will be "based" for a couple months in Florida.  Sunny Florida.  I hope.  See ya' Illinois!



Yes, you can see from the picture it's definitely the end of fall in Illinois...and it's time for all of us that want to run away from winter - to head south!


This was a great first stop!  If you look at the picture below there is a lake at the end of the road.  This would be a fun campground in warmer weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!