Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The RV...or the house on wheels!

This is what we do!  
Some folks have asked me if I'm writing a blog - or suggested that I write one.  I've declined from posting the site on Facebook...not sure I'm ready to do that.  But I'm going to share my link with a few more folks that would love to see pictures of the bus.

It's been an interesting "ride" so far.  We traveled this summer from Illinois to Colorado and then north to Washington state.  Other posts cover some of those experiences.  This one is just for the bus. It truly is an amazing vehicle and it's very, VERY comfortable to "camp" in.  Of course this isn't camping so please don't blast me for using the word "camp."

I will say, however, nothing beats pulling up in the woods, opening the windows and falling asleep in your king size bed!

Day 1 - leaving Northbrook, getting ready to hook up the CRV

Don selected an easy hook up!

Ready, set, go!

With the sides out...lots of room in the "living" room

The "cock pit"


Dining area

The kitchen

A partial view of the master bedroom-king size bed

This vanity is outside the bedroom, sink #1

Sink #2 in bathroom, with toilet

No explanation needed

Shower, and a small "tub" 

Kitchen sink "hidden" here

Micro/convection

Another view of the living room, notice TV above the driver area

Living room couch/extra bed

Stove top - two burners

A work area

Full size refrigerator




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!