Sunday, December 24, 2017

It's Christmas and The End of Year Again - Part 2



Reunions of old friends is always special for me and spending a weekend In Salmon Idaho with Ginny Griffith and Kay Geary was no exception!  This is the view from Ginny's back yard!





Following this fun weekend I got in the RV with Don and we began travels south and west.  First stop Red Bay Alabama, where Tiffin coach homes are built for repairs, then travel west to Arizona.  One great stop along the way in Texas to have dinner with my sister Gail and enjoy some awesome Texas music!   Next, the RV was parked in Arizona and we flew back to RI until after the holidays.

Here are a few pictures of downtown Red Bay, Alabama.  The town is about two blocks long...with a cute park/square at the end with gazebo.  Very friendly town - of course their livelihood is business to RV travelers!













In early November I traveled back out to San Francisco to spend a few days with Tim, Andrew and Alicia.  I never tire of traveling to see them.  This is what makes me happiest, spending time with my family.  Of course it’s awesome that they live in such a beautiful place!  On this trip I enjoyed two special things - walking out to the Point Bonita Lighthouse in the Marin headlands with Tim….and seeing Andrew’s performance with the Acapella group Scales of the City….in San Francisco.












In November I made a special trip to the Philadelphia area to surprise my girlfriend of 40+ years, Marylou, for her special birthday!  Always fun to see her and what a bonus to join her daughter Natalie and family and her daughter Jennifer’s family!    I knew Natalie and Jennifer when they were just wee ones!



Thanksgiving was in Rhode Island with Mike and family.  I do enjoy travel but must admit I’m wanting to stay “home” for a while.   Stay tuned on how that works out!
My “boys” are now grown men.  It’s still a reality check for me to stop calling them “boys” and instead “men.”  I keep trying.   My grandchildren are growing so fast.  Emma is now 12, taller than me and Will 9, will be taller than me soon!  It’s fun to see them in school and sport events.  



I have a lot of favorite pictures...this is one of them!






Tim goes to Iceland!


Favorite Uncle - Tim!



Winter Vacation for the Michauds!




Emma is now 12 and in 7th grade!  Will is 9 and in 4th grade.  They both are very involved in soccer, indoor and outdoor.

May this find you and your family and friends enjoying time together.  I continue to feel so blessed to have the amazing family and community of friends in my life.  


South Rim, Grand Canyon, 2017


Celebrating in Arizona!  Winter, 2017



Health and happiness to you in the new year.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome!